Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Manually Vector Tracing,Vectorize Logo, Image, Drawing In HD











About:

Hello,



Welcome to my vector tracing gig...!



I'm professional graphics designer specializing in the field vector tracing or illustration and having a core knowledge recreating logo or image. I will help you convert  your poor resolution jpg, png or any other files to vector format. I do work manually by using pen tool (not auto trace).



You can Print converted Logo, Images, Painting, Drawing, Art anywhere in any small or large size by keeping high quality.



Why me for your job?



  • 100% Editable Source / Vector file
  • Print ready vector file
  • Recreate lost pixels image
  • Neat and clean format
  • Any format as you need (ai,eps,pdf,svg,psd,tiff)
  • Fast delivery within 2 hours
  • On-time delivery
  • Unlimited revision
  • 100% confirm satisfaction


Attention : Fast delivery isn't for complex design. I will charge extra for complex or detailed work. I believe on quality over quantity.



vector tracing | vector trace | recreate logo | raster to vector | convert to vector | vectorize logo | image to vector | vector illustration | vector logo | vector art | vectorize



-->  Please don't hesitate to contact with me for any question. I'm always available for collaboration. 

Reviews


:

Amazing as always :) Thanks!

:

As I said.... she does an amazing job!!!!

:

She is so fast and did it exactly how I asked! Thank you!

:

Great Job - Thank You !

:

Thank you! Perfect as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment