Friday, March 20, 2020

Resize And Digitize Logo Into Vector In 300Dpi











About:

Resize and digitize logo into Vector in 300dpi





Hi there, I will digitize and trace your logo into a vector and turn any low-resolution logo into a high-quality vector file. 🙌✔



I will resize and digitize the logo into the vector in 300dpi in Adobe Illustrator and provide any file format you need.



✔ ORDER NOW & GET THE BEST ON FIVERR.



Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.



Looking forward to your message.



Thanks,

Philmoon

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I liked that he was patient and tried to understood what I needed. He's good in English which makes it easier to communicate, overall good delivery.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much. :)

Seller's Response:

BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much :)

Seller's Response:

Best graphic designer hands down.




No comments:

Post a Comment