Monday, March 16, 2020











About:

Exclusive, Premium, Simple, Minimal, Typography Brand Logos

Note: This is a quality gig and you will receive a professional design.

I love what I do and I'm passionate and determined in my work. As a trained professional, I understand the value of a great logo and I don’t rush things.



Why a TYPOGRAPHY LOGO:

Because communicating the values and message of a company through the shape and placement of letters (not font) allows for a much more effective, minimal and clean graphical logo design.



Logo specifications:

My designs are vector based, created with Adobe Illustrator. The end result will be fully editable and completely resizable without losing quality or resolution.



What to expect:

✔ Custom PRO design

✔ Fast and easy process

✔ Lifetime support for logo issues

✔ Determined to provide you with a great design

✔ Fluent English Speaker



Thank you,

Stefan

P.S. I'm here to help so feel free to message me any time! 



To find out more check the FAQ section.

Modern Logo |  Typography | Minimal | Text | Professional | Badge Design | Fashion | Feminine | Signature | Custom Design

Reviews


:

It was such a pleasure working with congruentgraph!! I find them to be pleasant, patient, talented, gives suggestions, communicates effectively and responds in a timely manner. I recommend them! It is worthwhile and my team and I love our labels!!!

:

I just simply love working with Stefan! Such a quick turnaround, customer satisfaction is prioritized!

:

Doing business with Stefan is extremely pleasant!! I fully endorse his skills.

:

Love the final product! Great to work with & very helpful in giving us input about design choices!!

:

This is the 7th time I've used Stefan. He is awesome, such a professional!




No comments:

Post a Comment