Monday, March 9, 2020

Improve Your Old Logo











About:

Hello Fiverr Mania :)

Welcome to my service page, I am full time graphic designer since 2008.
I can help you to improve your old logo / current logo to be a modern logo.



What We are offer ?

  •  Professional Result LOGO
  •  High Resolution
  •  Original work
  •  FULL copyright for the buyer
  •  Fast turnaround time
  •  Satisfied Guarantee
  •  Money Back Guarantee
  •  Reseller Welcome :)
==================================

IMPORTANT :

  • Don’t hesitate to ASK ME FOR A REVISION/REWORK if you're not satisfied with the design result. Never leave negative response without asking for a solution. I’m always here for you to help.
  • Fiverr system will marked the order as COMPLETED after 3 days if you didn’t write any response. If you missed that deadline don’t worry you can always contact me via conversation page (inbox) so we can continue to work there.
  • I have a queue, and My business hours are 9 AM to 6 PM WIB (Western Indonesian Time). So kindly co-operate till the time I reach back to office on next day. I will surely serve you in priority.




Reviews


:

Very quick response!

:

All went well and seller was receptive to changes and requests

:

Very nice and effecient

:

Fast and effecient

:

Thanks for another great transaction. Im going to order business cards next!




No comments:

Post a Comment