Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will design modern business logo within 24 hours

I will design modern business logo within 24 hours












About:

I am an experienced brand designer from Pakistan, with 6 years experience in the field. 

I've had the means to communicate directly with the customers, which enabled me to become more oriented towards their ideas and vision. Being a designer is not just a job for me, it’s a passion.

All my clients are guaranteed to receive 24/7 guidance and support as well as unlimited revisions.

Reviews


preda10r:It was good, he did correspond with me even after the product was finished to complete it as closely to whatI wanted as possible.

hs_quality:Good Experience!

naibeee:Item was delivered on time, but I didn’t like it. It wasn’t like anything in his sample gallery.

vballew:Great to work with...delivered early with great communication and handled the revision immediately!!!!!!

hs_quality:My pleasure


No comments:

Post a Comment