Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Design A Unique Felt Pen Calligraphy Logo Or Signature











About:

Hi and welcome to my gig
You don't have to use usual boring fonts!
I will create a UNIQUE calligraphy/lettering logo or signature specially for you.
It could be made in styles already shown at the gig preview images. But if you need any other style feel free to ask me, I will gladly discuss it with you.


My name is Andrey and I'm graphic designer/calligrapher with over 4 years of professional experience. 
All my works are 100% unique, I don't use any custom fonts (unless requested)



My calligraphy logos will perfectly suit to your business, your website / blogs, b-cards, labels, clothes, posters, invitations, etc.
I provide jpeg and png files, if you need vector file you could find it in Extras.



Here are short descriptions of my main offers:

Basic pack:
For $15 You will get up to 2 words + any needed color + 600x600 px + transparent background


Full pack:
For $25 You will get up to 3 words + any needed color + 900x900 px + transparent background


V.I.P. pack:
For $45 You will get up to 4 words + any needed color + 1500x1500 px + transparent background + source file (PSD)



Find more options in extras.
Do not hesitate to text me for more information about this gig.
Thank you!

Reviews


:

from all the logo designers on fiverr that i've worked with, andrey is by far the most attentive and detailed. Very patient and has made three separate projects for me - all are exceptional. Cannot recommend highly enough. Thank you

:

an incredibly talented, responsive and thorough seller, highly recommended

:

Although the logo wasn't exactly what we were envisioning, Andrey did a great job communicating and trying his best to accommodate our requests.

:

I really liked the job done on my logo she immediately​ understood what I wanted!

:

Great product.




No comments:

Post a Comment