Monday, February 24, 2020

Recreate Your 2D Logo Into An Amazing 3D Artwork











About:

In order to recreate your file in a 3D style ,similar to the samples presented,I need a high resolution file with your logo on a transparent background . I can also remove the background if the file has a decent resolution



  •  For a regular order you will receive the png or jpg file with the 3D version of your current logo.


  • For an extra 5$ I can also create a detailed glossy background 


  • The turnaround is between 3 and 5 days,depending on how many orders I have in line. All you have to do is to send me a decent resolution file with your logo,the bigger the better. 


  • For PREMIUM results,please check my GIG EXTRAS 


  1. I accept almost any kind of logo design,however It's best to contact me before you place your oder

  2. For Mascots / Characters , ASK !
  3. Please be polite,I do not work with rude customers


   
* You can contact me for a personalized price quote *Friendly attitude guaranteed 



      All of my services are available EXCLUSIVELY on FIVERR



www.fiverr.com/cre8iveartwork

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great 3D work

Seller's Response:

thank you .

Seller's Response:

So dependable!!

Seller's Response:

thank you so much

Seller's Response:

great communication and went the extra mile. ty!




No comments:

Post a Comment