Saturday, February 29, 2020

Professional Or Minimal Logo Design











About:

I am DesignDiet a professional Graphic designer with years of professional experience.



You get a satisfaction guarantee from me. I’m not happy, till you’re happy! I will work with you to develop any ideas you may have, so we can bring them to life. All Professional logos are original, created just for you. Your success is my success.



I can help you create a Professional or Minimalist logo for your business, or maybe you are creating something that shows off who you are as an individual. The sky is the limit in what we can create. In this gig, you will receive  



You get in this gig:



  •   Deliver High-quality design in any format like JPG, PNG, Mockup

  •   Unlimited Revisions

  •   Delivery in just 24 hours

  •   100% ORIGINAL Professional or Minimal Logo design

  •   Outstanding customer support

  •   Friendly communication and Fast Response



Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. I will answer them for you as best I can. Sometimes going out on a limb and trying something, or someone new can make all the difference. I’m that someone.



Thanks!!!


Reviews


:

perfect work, again and again

:

Was able to provide multiple version without any hesitation. Have good collaboration with the seller.

:

I’ve used designediet01 before and will use him again. Great work. Fully recommend ‼

:

Always great

:

I worked with this seller before, great quality designs, I got just what I needed.




No comments:

Post a Comment