Friday, February 28, 2020

Design 2 Signature Logo With Free Source File











About:

Click the video for PORTFOLIO !



Greetings & Welcome to SMT Experts Studio :)



I am skilled Graphic Designer blessed with the Talent of CREATIVITY. I am professionally trained Fiverr seller, trained by a Super seller trainer from the USA offering First class service for Creative LOGO Design along with  all Graphic Design services @SMT Experts..! 



Why Order this Gig?



Logo is " The Story of a Business / Brand " creating a lasting impression on the clientele. I am offering BEST Graphic Design Services in the Best possible prices. My Goal is to earn your satisfaction and word of mouth. I believe the " Word Of Mouth " is the most powerful tool to grow any business.



What will YOU get?



For $5 Basic Gig you will get :



Free Source Files ( Ai )

Unlimited Revisions

High Resolution JPEG

High Resolution PNG ( Transparent Background )

Vector

3D Mock Up

PDF



For more VALUE for MONEY, Check out Standard and Premium Gig Packages or Feel free to inbox for CUSTOM request.



Looking forward to your Order :)

Inbox for any questions!



  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller exceeded the expectations, the logos were ready faster and I am very happy with how they turned out!

Seller's Response:

I wish work with you again good buyer

Seller's Response:

It was good! Thank you

:

Thank you so much for repeat orders! I am looking forward to do more business with you in future

:

Great services provided. I really like the design you created for me. Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment