Friday, February 28, 2020

Create Amazing Watercolor Logo In Hand Drawn Style











About:

Acquire high quality watercolor designs!!

The perfect brand identity design transcends the simple representation of your business, transforming your company image into powerful thoughts and emotions, luring customers to discover exactly what they’ve been missing.

In our visual culture, a successful brand identity is vital to the success of your business. As a designer customer satisfaction is first priority to me. So I'm here to help and create your design as your imagination.



Why is this gig UNIQUE?

  • NO USE of templates
  • 100% unique!
  • Proper & Nice communication
  • Not wasting your Precious Time
  • Very Fast Deliver!
  • Unlimited revisions on your logo till you're fully satisfied
  • 100% Satisfaction for lifetime.
 
Can also help with Flyers/Brochures, Banners (facebook, twitter, linkedin, etc), Powerpoints, Envelopes, Letterheads & others!!

Order with confidence :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I absolutely love working with this designer! I have worked with her before. Each creative experience is collaborative and a joy. She offers suggestions and is receptive to my feedback. Beautiful designs reflecting me and my vision. And, she is dedicated to complete satisfaction. Rachel works until we're both not only satisfied, but pleased with the final outcome...which is always beautiful! Thank you once again for a wonderful experience. Highest of recommendations!

Seller's Response:

Pleasure is all mine --- you are a gem :)

Seller's Response:

Rachel designed a logo for me. I then found out I needed a second design for the same business. Rachel did the second logo for me too and it was equally as good as the first. I love them both! When I need more work, Rachel is who I will be contacting!! :-)

Seller's Response:

I am so glad to know that together we were able to meet the set standards :) Thank you and wish you all the very best :D

Seller's Response:

She was awesome! I had my colors an a idea but she was able to put it all together for me. She even made some suggestions on my business cards and it was beautiful. Will order for her again.




1 comment:

  1. If you're attempting to lose pounds then you certainly need to start using this totally brand new custom keto meal plan diet.

    To create this keto diet, certified nutritionists, fitness trainers, and top chefs united to provide keto meal plans that are effective, decent, money-efficient, and delightful.

    From their launch in 2019, thousands of people have already remodeled their figure and health with the benefits a proper keto meal plan diet can give.

    Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-tested ones provided by the keto meal plan diet.

    ReplyDelete