Saturday, February 29, 2020

Make You Unique Boho Watercolor Logo











About:





***************PLEASE NOTE*************

I don't offer refunds!!! I offer unlimited revisions which means I will work with you on your logo until you are 100% satisfied which includes redesigns as well. I spend a lot of time painting every logo to be as detailed as possible and that is the reason I can't offer refunds.

Make sure my style fits you before ordering. 

Thanks!!



For $30 I offer a watercolor logo

+ Source file - so you can change things in the future
+ Full Copyrights 
+Unlimited Revisions



For $50 I offer a watercolor logo with business card

+ Source file - so you can change things in the future

+ Matching Business Card
+ Full Copyrights 
+Unlimited Revisions



For 70$ I offer a watercolor logo, business card and social media kit (avatar + banner)
+ Vector File & Source file - so you can change things in the future + 3D Mockup for advertising 

+ Matching Business Card
+ Full Copyrights 
+Unlimited Revisions 

+Social Media Kit which contains of avatar and matching banner which you can use on social media such as Facebook, Etsy, Instagram etc.


I can paint anything you can imagine, and I guarantee 100% satisfaction with unlimited revisions.

Reviews


:

She was so wonderful to work with. And put together my thoughts and vision for this so perfectly. She really took the time to care about it which was very much appreciated.

:

This seller is dedicated to getting the final project right and will try to make requested changes quickly. Together we made a unique concept logo that I could use for branding easily.

:

I got the flu while she was creating my logo and I was unable to be on the computer for over a week. She was patient with me as I recovered, kind, and she did a great job.

:

I have worked with several vendors through Fiverr and elitelenadesign was so professional, responded timely, and worked with me to get exactly what I wanted and needed. Highly recommend!

:

This designer us the best I am super happy with the logo she did. Excellent technique. We improve it in three rounds and she was always happy and receptive to make the changes. Highly recommended. Do not hesitate to hire her. Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment