Friday, February 28, 2020

Design 2 Modern Minimalist Logo Designs In 24 Hours











About:

Are you looking for a modern minimalist logo?



Look no further!



My name is Santiago and I'm a logo designer serving business like you enhancing their visual brand identities on Fiverr since 
2014 with over 3k Orders and 2000+ Positive Reviews ;)



My unique flat minimal logos are the perfect custom solution for your company.



Order this gig and you'll get:



  1. High-quality JPG and PNG transparent files.
  2. A flat professional business logo.
  3. Simple, clean logotype.

  4. 100% money-back policy if not satisfied.



WHY CHOOSE ME? 



My reviews speak for themselves: just take a look below at my dozens of absolutely delighted customers.



Check out my portfolio and judge the quality of my work => https://dribbble.com/santiagodesign



IMPORTANT:


  • I recommend ordering the PRO Package if you are serious about your brand.
  • Check out this short video to fully understand why buying VECTOR files is vital to you: goo.gl/DFU5VI


Have queries? Contact me Today!

Reviews


:

Santiago was a pleasure to work with. He was attentive to my needs and explored my goals in order to bring my vision to life. I definitely would recommend and will be using him in the future for any future projects.

:

Superb deliver faster than expected! Will definitely recommend!

:

As in all the recent orders - very satisfied.

:

Very professional, good quality work.

:

Great work!




1 comment:

  1. Did you know there is a 12 word phrase you can tell your man... that will induce deep emotions of love and instinctual appeal to you deep inside his heart?

    That's because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, treasure and guard you with his entire heart...

    12 Words Will Trigger A Man's Love Response

    This impulse is so built-in to a man's mind that it will make him work harder than before to do his best at looking after your relationship.

    Matter-of-fact, triggering this powerful impulse is so important to achieving the best ever relationship with your man that as soon as you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

    ...You will immediately notice him open his heart and mind for you in a way he's never expressed before and he will see you as the one and only woman in the world who has ever truly interested him.

    ReplyDelete