Monday, February 24, 2020

Design A Logo For Your Podcast











About:

I will design an eye catching logo for your podcast. I can deliver in high enough resolution for marketing materials (i.e. business cards, stickers, etc.) No custom caricatures (cartoon likeness of your portrait)

Reviews


:

I love my logo. It is better than I ever expected. This seller was very helpful, with clear communication. I will definitely user her again in the future.

:

This is my second time uses Emily’s services and her work is awesome!! I would totally recommend her to anyone.

:

She was able to bring my vision to life- it was easy communicating with her and awesome working with her overall.

:

Wow. Emily did an awesome job on my podcast logo. She really captured the concept I was looking for. I would highly recommend her for any graphic design work. Thank you!

:

Thanks for our new podcast Logo. Good communication and after a few mails we got what we want.




No comments:

Post a Comment