Saturday, February 29, 2020

A Perfect Logo For Your Company, Organization Or Event











About:

Your company logo design is the face of your brand, an immediately recognizable image that tells the world what you’re all about. With StudioD, you can get a perfect logo to convey the personality of your organization.



You can see my updated logo design portfolio from the link below
https://flic.kr/s/aHskBbGDuG



How it works?

  • You can place the order and provide me some info on the order page.
  • I will deliver logo within 48 hours.

  • You can send me winning design then I can provide you final files.
  • However If you don't think the concept isn't great you can have your money back. Its 100% money back guaranteed :)


What are the final files?

•    JPG

•    PNG (Transparent Background)

•    PSD (Photoshop Layered file)



Please contact me if you have any question regarding this gig.



Thank you

Max



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is the second time I have used studio_d. He always delivers on time and his work is wonderful. He always communicates and responds to projects on time. I will certainly use studio_d again for my next project.

:

This is a great well done job! Would recommend!

:

Max is great to communicate with and delivered great work.

:

very responsible

:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment