Monday, February 24, 2020

Draw An Awesome GRAFFITI Design











About:

Please contact me if you are a return customer. I'll send you a custom offer and you will receive a good discount.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------



Do you need a great present to a good friend? Or a wonderful way to promote your website or brand name?



This gig is the right option for you!



But why you should choose me?





  • I love graffiti and that's why I always give more than what my customers ordered - several options to choose from, bonus designs etc.


  • I have personal approach to each of my customers. The designs crated are unique and according to the customer's specifications.


  • You get the vector or psd files for FREE


  • I do not charge my customers for additional words or phrases.


  • The positive reviews and the satisfaction of my customers speak more than anything else.


Usually small orders take not more than 1 day, so feel free to submit them. They will be delivered on time : )



For bigger orders please contact me in order to discuss the time needed to finish the design.

Reviews


:

Great work as expected!

:

2nd time I order from him and still satisfied !! if I need another one I will order again for sure !! thanks

:

Very happy with the logos created. Great attention to detail and very accommodating with all requests

:

Fast and excellent quality. 1 Revision and done ! Thanks !

:

Good work, thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment