Monday, February 24, 2020

Create A Professional Trendy Logo In 24 Hours











About:

Hi! Thanks for your time and interest in my service. If you're looking for high quality, quick, reliable and hassle-free service and want to make sure you'll get the best result for your investment then you've come to the right place.



With several years of experience in the design industry, I can help you to get the best-suited logo for your business. My strong point lies in creating versatile and minimalist designs, but I can be very flexible with any kind of design needs.



About my service:

1 - 100% Custom Work

2 - Quick Turnaround

3 - 24/7 Customer Support

4 - Unlimited Revisions

5 - Money Back Guarantee



I will work with you to exceed your expectations as I always do for my clients.



As well, from me you can expect:

100% Professional service

100% Original designs

100% Commitment to satisfy all your needs



Here at Fiverr, I’m dedicating my time to offer high-quality designs at a fraction of the cost. My service provides one of the most efficient, versatile & minimalist logo design concepts and all this for an affordable price with quicker turnarounds.



Let's get started!



* If you like my service don't forget to save my gig by clicking on

"Favorite" button from the top right corner.

Reviews


:

You nailed it! Thank you so much for your patience and great work once again! Nothing major...and I don’t know the entire situation, but rated 4 on seller communication due to the delay in one of the revisions and no communication about it in the process.

:

Really loved his work! He understood what I wanted precisely, and delivered the exact thing creatively. I thought my requirements would be difficult to execute, but not for this guy! He did that within 24 hours. He also patiently listened what ways it has to be revised, and did revisions till I wanted. Will totally hire him for my next work and recommend him for my mates. Thanks

:

Very good. Seller delivered original within time frame. I requested one revision which took several days but he said he was having technical difficulties. Final outcome came out great.

:

My 3rd logo with this seller. Always has great creativity and professional work. You won't be disappointed. Honestly he should be charging more. His work is amazing.

:

By far the best designer I have ever worked with. Very professional and his designs are on point on what we wanted. It was hard for our team to decide which one and he was very patient with us for the many times we asked him to do revisions. I highly recommend this designer. Will definitely work with him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment