Saturday, February 29, 2020

Design Premium Logo For You Business











About:

As a full time graphic designer, I'm offering my creative logo design services on Fiverr. With over 5 years experience I can produce your logo in any style. I will always ensure you're 100% happy at every stage of the project to come up with an end product which will perfectly identify and represent your company.



I do custom, modern, flat, clean, minimalist, text, Retro/Vintage, Signature logos, Letterheads and Invoices.



NOTE: If you have any difficult or extraordinary design, kindly contact me first before placing the order.


My Services Includes.



  • Unlimited Unique concepts
  • UNLIMITED revisions until your satisfaction. 
  • 100% original vector logo, convert to any size without the loss of quality.

  • Original source files: .JPG, .GIF, PNG,.PDF, .PSD, .TIFF, .AI or any other file types you would require. 

  • FREE 24 hour Express Delivery
  • Friendly communication
  • Not Satisfied I will refund your Money  

  • Professional and fast customer service and communication

  • Final logo files for web display, printing




Please feel free to let me know if you like to know any other details and I would be happy to help.

Order now 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

she was so awesome to work with and hope to do business in the future

Seller's Response:

The seller was very responsive and followed my suggestions.

Seller's Response:

Kelly was very prompt and professional in her delivery of my logo. I would highly recommend her for anyone looking for quality work done very quickly.

:

Thank you Lola. Hope to work with you soon again.

:

Design is perfect. Very easy to work with and open to my suggestions.




No comments:

Post a Comment