Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Make Spectacular Amazing Esport,Sport,Gaming Logo Design











About:





Good days!


Wanna make an Elegant and Modern Sports / E-sport logo for your game needed ?

You are in the right place, I can provide it to you just for $10!



With this gigs, you can get modern,bold,and unique logo design with fast delivery and response from me.



What else you will get?


BASIC PACKAGE

  • 1 Logo black and white without text

  • Modern and Elegan E-sports mascot logo

  • High-res JPEG & PNG for final result
  • Personal use only & No copyright.


STANDARD PACKAGE ( BEST SALES )

  • 1 logo with best detail and full color
  • Source File AI,EPS,PSD
  • High-res JPEG & PNG

  • Desktop background
  • Commercial Use, No Copyright.


PREMIUM PACKAGE ( RECOMMENDED )



  • 1 logo with best High detail and full color
  • Source File AI,EPS,PSD
  • High-res JPEG & PNG

  • Desktop background
  • Commercial Use, Full Own the Exclusive Logo with Copyright ( Include Copyright Transfer Agreement Document )




100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED.





Note: 

Please do not make bulk order

message me first before order, tell me about character brief that you needs and you can order after I approve the project Thanks!





Reviews


:

I bought this gig because the preview looked great.The overall final logo was great as well, although it needed some revisions, which ironstone72 handled very good.I would definitely recommend it if you are searching for a good gig for a professional logo.

:

I knew his style would match my taste! I am so happy he knew exactly what I was looking for. Make sure you give him as much detail needed and the art will come back perfect!

:

Gave the concept and he took the idea even admitting that this was a bit more different than what he usually does. communicated thoroughly; providing a concept sketch before it went to a revision step, listened to every revision request, and came fully through on delivery. Highly recommended

:

communicated very excellently

:

Amazing Communication and very happy with final result




No comments:

Post a Comment