Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Design A Unique Modern Logo Design With Full Copyrights











About:

Welcome to my gig,



I will design a minimalist, modern logo for your business, company, website or any project.



We a team with 7 years experience in logo design, and 5* satisfied customers and 7000+ positive reviews from real customers on fiverr. So this is a right place to get a minimalist, modern logo design.
My gig packages: 

  1. BASIC SERVICE - 2 concept, unlimited revisions and source files.
  2. STANDARD SERVICE - concepts, unlimited revisions, source files, 3D mockup, FAST support.
  3. PREMIUM SERVICE - 4 concepts, unlimited revisions, 3D mockup, source files, stationery, social media kit, PRIORITY support.

Note:  Our style is clean, modern, minimalist, creative, so:

  1. I don't draw cartoon characters logo.
  2. Please contact me first if you have a sketch for your business logo, or 3D business logo design.


Please contact me if you have any works related to graphic design.


#modern #minimalist #logo #design #designer

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The communication with the seller was good but didn't do a great job of creating a logo that represents education and literacy. Overall i'm not happy with this seller and I felt I didn't get my money worth.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Huth did awesome once again. Thanks!!

Seller's Response:

Great buyer! Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

i not finish the logo there is teqnichal issie i could not modify




No comments:

Post a Comment