Thursday, February 27, 2020

Design Feminine Hand Drawn Watercolor Logo For You











About:

Hi, in this gig I can offer you a hand painted logo design in my style.



For $20 I offer you:

High quality logo

Transparent background

4 revisions



For 40$ I offer you:

High quality logo

Transparent backgrounde

Source file

Unlimited revisions



 For 60$ I offer you:

High quality logo

Transparent backgrounde

Source file

Social media kits

Unlimited revisions



Take a look at my samples and if you think it fits your business I will gladly design a unique logo for you.



Reviews


:

Couldn’t be happier with the result! He did exactly what I ask and it turned out perfect! He even delivered early!!

:

he put exactly what I was thinking down and was very patient with my idea changes! the best hands down!!!

:

I bought this gig because the drawings and the colors are absolutely Amazing. I totally recommend it. He was very patient, quick and good at communicating. I'm very happy.

:

The logo is absolutely beautiful! I'm more than pleased-it's perfect-all I wanted and more. Stevan is easy to work with and is so very talented!

:

Amazing again! I will be using him again and 100% reccomend him to all others who are looking for a design




No comments:

Post a Comment