Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Design Your Custom Hand Drawn Logo











About:

  • Looking for Professional , Custom , Creative , Unique , Modern and High Quality Logo? you are at the right place for  the perfect logo! I strongly believe that i am creative, innovative person who love creating Graphics that astound people.

 

Here's what you can expect:



  • Professional, friendly service.
  • Unique customized icon based logo.
  • JPEG and PNG, with High Res Files in 2000 X 1800



NOTE: Basic package doesn't include any kind of symbol/objects. 

Once you've exceeded the revision limit of the package, there's no money back guarantee. 

Reviews


:

I have purchased multiple services on Fiverr and she has given me BY FAR my favorite experience!! I will definitely​ recommend her to all my friends and I will be utilizing her services again in the future. Thank you so much!!!

:

Ask for something very specific and she came up with something totally different but I liked it so much better than my idea!

:

I need a new simple logo, was done perfectly with the modifications I needed in a timely manner, Thank you.

:

I needed a logo for a start-up I'm involved with. Working with them was simple, easy, clear, and they were very accommodating. I would highly recommend working with them!

:

Thank you for the design! Great experience working with susfteam!




No comments:

Post a Comment