Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Design 3 Beautiful Signature Logo Within 24 Hours











About:

                          * BEST GIG JUST FOR *



I will design high creative cursive and script signature or classic text logos for you. I will give you different designs to choose from them for your ease.



What you will get from me:



  • Unique and Creative design JPG
  • Transparent PNG
  • 300 dpi
  • Cool logo mock up
  • Unlimited revision's
  • Very friendly customer service
  • 24hr is the fastest delivery

100% ORIGINAL, CUSTOM, NO COPYING, NO TEMPLATES!

I would love to help you in making your business more attractive. Got any Question? Inbox me, I will reply quickly. 







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great like always

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the beautiful feedback! I wish you all the success in the world. Thank you for being such a delight to work with! Let me know if you need me for any future projects

Seller's Response:

It’s perfect! Thank you:-)

Seller's Response:

You are an amazing client. Creative and a fantastic communicator. Huge pleasure to work with you.

Seller's Response:

I was pleased with my designed logo.




No comments:

Post a Comment