Thursday, February 27, 2020

Create A Graffiti Logo In My Style











About:

***PLEASE READ***

Please contact me before buying if you have any special requests so we can discuss it.

If you wish to add a character please let me know and we can arrange that for a fee.

I will send you a sketch proof before i begin any digital work. Once the piece is digitized i cannot make any revisions to the letters so please tell me if you want the design changed when i send you the sketch.

I can however make a revision to the color of the piece if you so wish, but only one time. If you want more than one revision to the color then you will have to order the extra for it for an additional $5.

Reviews


:

Great art - easy to work with - thank you!

:

Very helpful and communicative

:

Thanks for a perfect design just what i was looking for will use again !

:

Very dope artist

:

great work. quick service




No comments:

Post a Comment