Sunday, February 23, 2020

Unique Minimalist And Modern Logo Design











About:

If you are looking for a Modern & Unique minimalist Logo design for your company, product, blog, website or any other projects then you are at the right place.



Reasons that make our design gig unique!



  • Premium vector Minimalist Concepts.
  • Free 3D Mockup
  • Unlimited Revisions until your satisfaction 

  • Final logo files for web display and printing. 

  • All necessary files: JPG, GIF, PNG, PDF, PSD,AI, EPS, TIFF

  • 100% Money Return Policy.
  • Font name/files & Color codes provided.
  • 24hr express delivery



✔  My target is reliability, customer satisfaction. Because your satisfaction our my success.



If you need other graphic or Wordpress websites ( logo animation, banner, flyer, cover, booklet, business cards, social media covers, etc) please feel free to contact me.



★ Order now and have a modern minimalist business Logo within 24 Hours or less...! ★

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Super easy to work with. Thank you !

:

Second order from this seller, thank you again for a great job.

:

it was a good experience with him again. He is such a nice client

:

Very responsive

:

these guys are total professionals. They were totally patient with me and worked with me on making sure I was completely happy. I totally recommend them and I will be using them in the future. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!




No comments:

Post a Comment