Sunday, February 23, 2020

Design Eye Catching Logo With Unlimited Revisions











About:

Best Place for ANY TYPE of professional logo design and brand identity.



I will create a professional custom logo design for your business with 24 HOURS exclusively.





Gig Information:



  • The basic package comes with JPEG and a FREE 3d MOCK-UP.


  • Recommended package which includes 2 concepts and source files for the chosen concept (png, ai,psd, eps). 



  • Best PREMIUM  package  (It comes with THREE premium unique concepts. )



We also make these designs: 



  • Business Card
  • Letterhead
  • Banner/Covers for social media
  • Company Branding


WHY should you chose ME??



1. 100% royalty FREE High-Quality images 



2. Images are suitable and supported by all the social media including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumbler, Flickr and all. 



3. Unique Designs for all my clients 



4. 100% GUARANTEE - Full refund Policy for STANDARD and DIAMOND packages.

There is no REFUND for basic orders.



Thanks

Reviews


:

Great and highly recommend

:

Great work !

:

Very nice logo

:

Awesome as usual! This is my 3rd logo and you also make my vision to to light! Thank you

:

Second time I work with this designer. First time was great but this time the design was not at all what I was looking for. Everytime I requested a revision the designer drifted further from what I was expecting. Order was complete by error, not because I accepted the delivery She was always polite and professional in her comments.




No comments:

Post a Comment