Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Design Modern Business Logo











About:

Welcome to the most Creative gig on Fiverr. I am experienced enough to design all types of logo designs. My portfolio speaks better. Don't forget to read client's review as well. I have worked with 4000+ clients all over the Globe. My services will never let you down.

In $5 you will get - 

  • Creative Logo Concepts
  • Unlimited Revisions of your logo till satisfaction.
  • Transparent Background 
  • JPEG or PNG File

  • Fast Delivery
  • 100% Professional
  • We do not copy from other websites.
  • We do not use google images.
  • Our Designs are custom made.




If you have any query you can discus with me before placing your order. Your LOGO is at the distance of just one click from you.



Thank You

Nefarious_gfx

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good communication and the seller listened to my wishes/ideas for the logo. Very happy with the result and can recommend him. 5/5

Seller's Response:

Great to work with you. Thank you :)

Seller's Response:

I’m extremely grateful for the work of Nefarious_gfx.He went ABOVE & BEYOND.GREAT COMMUNICATION. 5 STARS IN M Y BOOK !!!!

Seller's Response:

Great to work with you always.

Seller's Response:

great job...




No comments:

Post a Comment