Saturday, February 29, 2020

Design A Business Logo Design











About:

Hello...

I'm a professional graphic designer in Fiverr specializing in Logo & Branding. With over 7 years experience I can produce your logo in any style. . Client satisfaction is MY HIGHEST PRIORITY..



Check My Previous Works

https://goo.gl/9EKiay 



The League expertise in the areas of ,

Professional Logo | Modern | Minimalist | Text | Vintage Logo | Badge |  Feminine | Luxury Logo | Signature | Custom Logo Design



Why should you choose my service than other sellers?
  • Clean, neat and professional designs
  • Unique and fresh always
  • Transparent file format
  • Unlimited revisions
  • 100% Satisfaction up to now
  • Easy to communicate and quick response
  • 7/24/365 VIP Friendly  customer support
  • 100%  Money back guarantee
  • Full logo pack including.ai, PNG, EPS, PDF, PSD etc.



IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME ANYTIME.

Please read the FAQ's below before ordering.

Thank you for your time and looking forward to working with you.



Best regards!

Darshana



Reviews


:

This is exactly the look I was hoping to receive. Thank you very much for the great job and the quick turn around. I easily recommend your skills and your work ethic to any perspective client.

:

Amazing! quickest turnaround time I have ever seen, I was amazed and I did not have to make revisions! You understood my vision without much description. Thank you so much.

:

He was very responsive and did a great job. Did everything you asked and got delivered very fast. I recommend mrgraphics1 you won't regret it.

:

Quality work, extra initiative to go the extra mile to take care of my requests, prompt communication, and customer service. Skilled , creative and professional. Awesome logo product!!

:

Excellent, did satisfactory work!




No comments:

Post a Comment