Friday, February 28, 2020

Design Versatile Feminine Watercolor Signature Logo











About:

 I will design Feminine Watercolour Signature logo with different font and style.



What you will get:





Versatile logo concepts.

High quality JPEG,JPG or PNG File
Unlimited revisions of your logo till satisfaction.
Fast Delivery

Friendly customer support.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Took a few revisions but in the end I have ended up with a logo I love! Seller was great to work with.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot! It is pleasure to work with you on the project Keep coming : )

Seller's Response:

Allie is the best. She followed all instructions. I highly recommend her. I am so happy I found her to create my logo for my new business. Thank you Allie for being so patient, I know I am a hard cookie.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot! It is pleasure to work with you on the project Keep coming :)

Seller's Response:

FAST DELIVERY




No comments:

Post a Comment