Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Design A Creative Minimalist Logo Within 24 Hours











About:

Hello!



Welcome to my minimalist logo design gig! I am Cristian, an experienced brand designer from Romania, with 6 years experience in the field.



I've been working as a freelance designer for over two years, I've had the means to communicate directly with the customers, which enabled me to become more oriented towards their ideas and vision. Being a designer is not just a job for me, it’s a passion!



I am here to tell your story, the way you want it to be told!



Here is what I offer for $5:



  
✓ one simple logo concept(no complex or mascot)

   ✓
2000x2000 pixels design in JPG and PNG

   ✓
Great communication and promptness.

   ✓ A different concept if not happy with the initial one.

   ✓
Original content, NO STOCK VECTORS, NO CLIP ART, no overused fonts, professional color schemes.



NOTE:



>> Higher packages provide better quality and thought process behind the logo concepts.



Please check all 3 of my packages and select the one that best suits your budget and needs.



If you have any questions, feel free to message me anytime.



Looking forward to working with you!



Cristian

Reviews


:

This seller was awesome! All items were delivered earlier than the deadline and he was able to make small changes I requested, however he was very creative and I did not need many changes because the work was beautiful.

:

4th time working with Cristian, as always excellent communication, very fast turnover time and happy to complete revisions as discussed. Thank you!

:

I paid $10 ($2 fee) for an additional rendering from our idea and he told me it would be $25. I did not pay $25 for the first idea of ours and reminded him that. We had paid additional $ for futher revisions. When I said never mind he told me he could not refund the money but would have to refund the whole amount. I told him I could send him the $32 we owed and he could refund the $12. This went back and forth and I told him to just keep the $10 and just send the final product he finished. I lost $12 but just wanted to get on with my life and enough back and forth. I had been happy with everything till this occured.

:

Incredibly fast, great original design and a true professional every step of the process. Top notch, couldn’t have been a better experience

:

Was very open to our requests and was able to do the job the exact way we requested! Would defiantly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment