Thursday, February 27, 2020

Create Unique Mascot Logo











About:

I will create unique mascot logo according to your requirements in line with offered conditions.

If you need a mascot (logo), please contact me in inbox with your requests.

I will send my design and if you like it you can buy it, but if it does not fulfill your expectations you do not have to pay anything.

I hope that I will cooperate with many of you.

Reviews


:

Thanks again! Third logo for another business. Works fast, very easy to work with on modifications. Will contact for the next project

:

Very patient with me and made exactly what I needed!

:

I've used him before and he always does great work.

:

Once again he did an awesome job.

:

Great seller! Really fast and responds to my requests.




No comments:

Post a Comment