Friday, February 28, 2020

Design Professional Signature Logo











About:

                                                               Signature Logo Design                                                         



I'll design  Professional and Amazing Signature Logo  starting at $15.



Signature logo is the great way to represent your company in elegant style.



You can use it as your signature brand in pictures, business cards, letters, websites, etc.



Please check gig packages and choose the one that fits best for you.



Stationery design can be also ordered with signature logo that I will create for you.



Stationery Design includes, business card, letterhead and envelope design.



FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I'm very pleased with my logo! It was done before the deadline, and he was very responsive when I had changes.

:

I needed a logo for my small business. Bozakaric was absolutely fantastic. The designs that he created were top notch and he was very easy to work with. I highly recommend him!

:

Very professional, Communication was great even beforehand I asked a few questions and he responded right on time. It was delivered on the due date!

:

I was open to whatever design they came up with as I’m just getting the ball rolling on a business idea and they didn’t disappoint. Love the design and will probably be back for more projects down the line!

:

I wanted to have someone who was a professional and who knew how to create art similar to his designs in the pictures but it was not easy speaking with him and I'm assuming its due to the holidays. I wanted this to take no more than 7 days so that I could launch a product. I was able to salvage the work with the seller in the end.




No comments:

Post a Comment