Monday, February 24, 2020

Design A Minimalist Logo











About:

Hi! I am Radu.

I am a minimalist logo designer. Hundreds of successful brand stories and happy customers here on Fiverr is my experience. 



Why a minimalist logo?

Modern days come with modern solutions.

In a fast-moving era, innovation and efficiency are a must for every brand.

Nowadays, customers are looking for something versatile and trustworthy.

I will not only design your logo, but I will also find the solution for your brand and provide a logo that actually works for the target audience. 



Portfolio

https://www.fiverr.com/users/dukanu

https://flic.kr/ps/2YGvQq



Packs

The only difference between my packs is the number of initial concepts. I put the same amount of work and passion no matter what pack do you choose. 

You'll get all the file formats and colors that you need (digital and print use) including Pantone color format.



*Note 

My gig offers UNLIMITED REVISIONS as long as they are reasonable. Revisions ≠ New Concepts.



Check the FAQ section below for extra info and feel free to drop me a message if you have any questions. 

I'm looking forward to working with you. 
Radu

Reviews


:

Dukanu is a great graphic designer. He understood what he wanted and provided what we asked. I will definitely work again with him.

:

Would definitely recommend and use again. No re-work required, work was exactly as requested and fulfilled all criteria. Excellent communication.

:

Nu pot spune cat de mult imi place, arata absolut superb!

:

Great work

:

Exceeded my expectations l will be using him again thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment