Monday, February 24, 2020

Make 3 Top Logo For You In 12 Hours











About:

Hello, My Dear Client!



...WELCOME to JOHN848...



Please Read The Description Carefully.

  • First of all, you are really respective for us and would give you great service as your dream.
  • See my work quality to know my experience.
  • I am not doing the logo for BAR, PUB, AND ALCOHOL.
  • My gig title does not mean multiple logos in one order.


Compare My Packages


You would get.

1. Diamond Package.

✔ Premium logo(mostly as my 1st 3 samples)

✔ 1 logo

✔ Source files

✔ Vector files

✔ PNG transparent file

✔ High Quality (2000px x 2000px) with 300ppi

✔ 3D Mockup

✔ 1 days delivery

✔ Unlimited revisions

✔  The color which you want
✔ 100% Satisfaction.


2. Golden Package.

✔ 1 logo

✔ PNG transparent file

✔ High Quality image (2000px x 2000px) with 300ppi

✔ 3D Mockup

✔ 1 days delivery

✔ Unlimited revisions

✔ The color which you want
✔ 100% Satisfaction.


3. Silver Package.

✔ 1 Basic logo

✔ PNG transparent file

✔ Low Quality image (500px x 500px)

✔ 3D Mockup

✔ 2 days delivery

✔ 3 revisions

✔ Any color
So no need to go here and there.

  • Order me and get awesome work.
  • Don't forget to see my gig extras to get more services.
  • Contact me or See below the FAQ to get answers to your questions.
THANK YOU..!

Reviews


:

This Gig was great. I bought the highest package and the designer delivered what was asked for. I was quite picky but there were never any complaints. I would recommend this Gig to anyone looking for a logo for sure! Top-notch

:

Follow me on Instagram if you like @BountyHunterThe3rd, Your Work is Solid! I Actually Want To Hire You Again For A Team Hunter Logo Here Soon! Thanks -Keith Hunter

:

I would like to thank John848 for his service. His communication skills were outstanding. He delivered the design as promised. For anyone who’s looking for a professional design for the brand I recommend John848

:

second time i had him fo a logo for me and it came out great! will be using him for future projects! highly recommended

:

John went well beyond my wildest dreams on this! I am so impressed and so excited to begin using the logo he created. Thank you so much!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment