Sunday, February 23, 2020

Flat Minimalist Business Logo Design











About:

Welcome to my gig!

Looking for a Minimalist Logo for your company? You are at the right place!


I will design a professional & unique Minimalist logo design for your company using the latest techniques in Adobe Illustrator.


What you will have from this Gig:


  • Unique Minimalist logo concepts
  • High resolution 300 DPI Printable PNG Files
  • High Quality attractive 3D Mock-Ups
  • Source/Vector Files (Ai/EPS)
  • PDF, JPEG files
  • Business card and stationery Designs (Premium Package) 
  • Free Unlimited Revisions


Why choose me?

  • Over 7 years of experience
  • Creative and Unique designs
  • Quick response for all your messages 
  • 24/7 Friendly service and Lifetime support 
  • Fast and on-time delivery
  • 100% Satisfaction guaranteed 




Place an order right now! And get awesome service.

Reviews


:

Seller was extremely flexible and was able to do quick modifications and get me to the end result that I wanted within 2 days! Love my logo.

:

The designer put a lot of time into the project; some of that time could have been avoided with closer attention to the original instructions (the original design was more than we needed) but the seller does quality work, works hard, is responsive, and had done really great work for us in the past. So, thank you!

:

This is the second time I have used Designpro5 to create a logo and both times I have been impressed with the speed and quality of delivery. Would definitely recommend.

:

Awesome work very fast good communication really nice to work with him

:

Perfect can you send me the .ai file ASAP please Real thanks for your work :)




No comments:

Post a Comment