Friday, February 28, 2020

Create A Custom Professional And Modern Vector Logo











About:

I will create a tailor-made upscale / luxury / fashion logo for your business or brand. The designs are unique and hand-drawn by myself. I will provide a simple logo questionnaire for you to fill-in and will proceed with your design as soon as I receive your answers. 



ALL THE DESIGNS FEATURED IN THIS GALLERY ARE 100% AUTHENTIC AND COPYRIGHTED. NO STOCK IMAGERY USED WHATSOEVER. YOU GET AN UNIQUE CONCEPT WITH EACH ORDER ! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Always a pleaseure

Seller's Response:

This might be the third or fourth time I have used Peter. I don't understand why he isn't a Fiverr Pro user as his communication, skills, and dedication to his work is beyond the charts. I always get more than what I pay for.

Seller's Response:

I needed a high quality logo and Peter delivered. Highly recommend working with him.

:

Thank you! I enjoyed working on your design!

:

Really great logo design, thank you Peter.




1 comment:

  1. Strange "water hack" burns 2lbs overnight

    Over 160000 women and men are trying a easy and secret "liquids hack" to burn 1-2 lbs every night while they sleep.

    It's scientific and works with anybody.

    Here's how to do it yourself:

    1) Go get a clear glass and fill it half the way

    2) And now learn this weight loss HACK

    and be 1-2 lbs thinner when you wake up!

    ReplyDelete