Monday, February 24, 2020

Design Flat Minimalist Logo In 24 Hrs











About:

Exclusive gig for fantastic flat logo design | Trusted by 56000+ happy customers | 28k+ reviews



Nothing below par | Standard Designing Process | No Rush jobs| Quality Designs

The reason we are so adamant about quality is that we believe that it is the only way to do anything.



Our commitment for $25:

  • 2 starter logos with 2000px*2000px JPG PNG
  •  NO complex design   



Our commitment for $65:

  • 2 customized logos with unmatched premium quality
  • Designed by industry experts!
  • 5 revision rounds
  • Vector source files of finalized concept
  • Priority Support



Our commitment for $95:

  • 3 unique concept designs with source file for finalized version
  • Unlimited revision rounds
  • Dedicated customer support executive
  • Vector source files of finalized concept
  • Social Media banners(FB-Twitter) for one final design 



Notes:

  • Modification delivery time will be 3 Business Days
  • We have a day off on SUNDAY


Our Expertise:


  • Minimalist,Flat,Mascot & Cartoon logo
  • App,Signature,Company,Business & website
  • Professional,Custom,Modern,Feminine,Hipster
  • Neon,Watercolor,Hand drawn,Graffiti,Typography

Reviews


:

This is my third time working with them, and I am very pleased as usual!! I will continue to work with them for all of my graphic design/logo needs.

:

A little frustrating at times as my specifications were not taken into consideration. But, overall, I ma pleased with the final product.

:

This is my third or fourth time working with them and have been very please every time! Great communication and turnaround time very fast!

:

Honestly, I'm blown away with the logo I received for my company patch. very good work. I really appreciate it.

:

BossDesigns has met and exceeded my expectations on every level. They are timely, clear in their communications, and their designs are exactly what I needed. This is not my first experience with them. I will gladly work with them on upcoming projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment