Friday, February 28, 2020

Professional Logo Design











About:

HEY! If you are looking for professional High Quality work for your 
Brand then you can trust on me. I know many of people are tired of cheap Quality
and unprofessional work.



It's a good news for you. You found the perfect person for your work here I will design
your perfect brand identity with simple representation of your business, transforming your company image into powerful thoughts and emotions. 


WHY ME? Here's the answer!


1. No Use of ready templates. 100% genuine and professional work.
2. No Photoshoped work.
3. I will design everything in Adobe illustrator from scratch.
4. Completely creative, simple and professional work.
5. If you are not satisfied i will return your whole money.
6. Easy, nice and proper communication.
7. Fast response 24/7
8. Very Fast delivery.
9. Unlimited revisions
10. I will provide you HIGH RESOLUTION JPEG + PNG in 300+ dpi and 3000*3000 pi, PDF file, Ms word File, PSD file AI file, vector file and source file.


So lets get you BRAND LOGO according to your brands reputation and customers demand?

I am easy, fast and reliable for further assistance feel free to message me i will love to help you. 
Looking forward to work with you.


Reviews


:

The work was excellent, very responsive and quick!

:

Excellent work and very fast!

:

mhhdesign was quick on delivery and very prompt in getting back to me. Highly recommended!

:

Good service, replied fairly quick enough.

:

Great communication and service.




No comments:

Post a Comment