Monday, February 24, 2020

Design Amazing Gaming, Sport, Esport, Youtube, Twitch Logo











About:



Hi



Did you looking for a mascot logo for your sports team, twitch channel, Youtube channel, community, esports gaming, etc.?



so, we are the right place to go!



i will make an amazing logo you need!



What do you get if you ordering?



  • 1 Amazing preview logo
  • Source File (EPS, PDF, CDR, AI, SVG) you can choose one or more

  • Unlimited Revision (Gold Package)

  • Ultra High Definition 4000p+ / custom resolution of preview (PNG) transparent file


Express Delivery, Commercial Use, and Full Copyrighted you can get on EXTRAS



Note: 

MESSAGE ME FIRST BEFORE ORDER.



tell me about the logo are you looking for. then, you can place an order after I approve the project.Thanks so much! :)









Reviews


:

Awesome designer. It is best to confirm which package you need in advance (most likely the premium). The overall result was above and beyond what I was expecting. Thank you :)

:

Luckyash22 did a great job with my logo. They worked with me the whole way, including making adjustments from the rough outline. I am varry happy with their work and my new logo.

:

First time ever on fiverr and i see the guy logo and i had to hit him up.When i said it come out great i mean wow

:

i needed a logo for my twitch and this seller looked to have what i wanted at a reasonable price

:

Absolutely amazing lots of communication step by step on what they are doing, phenomenal absolutely AMAZING would definitely recommend guys




No comments:

Post a Comment