Monday, February 24, 2020

Powerful Feminine Logo











About:

Looking for a Creative, Cool, HotAppealing, Modern, Retro, Delicate, Bold, Funkycontemporary, chic, elegant and Exclusive Feminine logo to be brand identity of your business?



Here we go presenting one of the BEST graphic designers on FIVERR!



*Style_tycoon*



Portfolio link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/style_tycoon/



In this gig you'll get:
  • No Rushed Service
  • 100% satisfaction 
  • Polite behavior
  • NO stock imagery 


Just order me a gig to Get a beautiful Feminine logo or send me a message on fiverr inbox to discuss the project before starting.





Note: Refund/ Cancellation will never be initiated if the buyer insists for rushed delivery. To keep the quality standards high, we provide the adequate time to each and every order so it may take 48 to 72 hours for first delivery for normal orders. We work according to priority of orders in the queue. 



There will be no change in logo text or tagline after placement of order and a fee will be charged for this. 

Reviews


:

I love it !!! It fits my business profile and meaning Tycoon tan with the vision I explained. And did a Phenomenal job!!! May God bless you even more abundantly in your vision in this business

:

She was very responsive and I enjoyed her creative take on how she designed my logo in accordance with my business proposal. I am very happy with the end results and it only took a few revisions for her to create a logo I am happy with. Thank you, style_tycoon!

:

She was very easy to work with. I appreciated how she was willing to chat with me to even see if my vision and hers would line up. She sent me back exactly what I envisioned but couldn’t create on paper myself. Very pleased with the end results and can’t wait to use them!

:

This was such an awesome experience from beginning to end. To be able get exactly what my daughter and I wanted for our girls club logo was exceptional! Thank you!

:

Thank you once again for helping out. Your redesigns are right on point with what we were looking for and couldn't be happier with the result.




No comments:

Post a Comment