Sunday, February 16, 2020

Design An Elegant Signature Logo











About:

 * * * * *Here is your  CREATIVE SIGNATURE LOGO DESIGN  * * * * *



I will design simple and Creative text logo for your Company/Business. I will help you to take your business to a higher level with a creative logo.

The pack of source files include (AI, EPS, PSD, Transparent PNG, JPEG) plus all the benefits of getting free revisions.

If you want more concepts to get a choice then just order the extra listed and I will design 2 more concepts to choose from.You will get the files of the logo you choose.

Add my extras for more benefits.

THANKS

Rachel

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good communication, would definitely recommend.

Seller's Response:

Please was all mine

:

I love working with Rachel. She is dedicated to delivering quality every time!

:

very good!!

:

Nice working with you - wish you all the best!




No comments:

Post a Comment