Monday, February 17, 2020

Hand Drawn Watercolor Logo











About:

Water color logo's by top rated seller in this category for more you can check my profile reviews for samples and quality of work : 



I ll make sure that you get best of my design and i believe in client satisfaction so I ll work until you are satisfied.



www.fiverr.com/venom_hunt

Basic-

Simple watercolor logo with unlimited revisions in 300dpi 1200*1200 pixels 



Standard-

High quality watercolor work with maximum of 2 character included

HQdesign and source file included ( please go for premium gig if your requirement is complex)

this includes commercial license 

Killer-

HQdesign and All file formats with complex watercolor work and with best creative input.

this includes commercial license 

please inbox me for any query or any custom projects.



NOTE - No custom hand drawn work will be possible in basic gig package.

thanks

venom



Reviews


:

Venom was really good at communicating and he kept his word. He did a revision to the logo and was willing to do more edits if needed. I recommend him

:

This guy is amazing and a dream to work with. he nailed exactly what I had in mind and was so flexible as wanted to change the colors a few times. I would use Venom a million times again and am so glad I chose him. Highly recommended!!!!

:

Professional of great value and excellent communication. I have already commissioned him several jobs and I have always been satisfied. We will certainly work together again!

:

VENOM_HUNT is highly creative. The gig does handdrawn logo's with beauty, perfection and clear strokes. Good knowledge of colors mix too. Highly appreciable work

:

This has been my second order with venom_hunt. He does wonderful work, is easy to deal with and quick to respond to questions and in delivery of the final project. I highly recommend him. Highly.




No comments:

Post a Comment