Sunday, February 16, 2020

Professional Business Logo Design











About:

If you are looking for a Modern  & Professional logo for your business/company than you are on right place.

I am young and professional Graphic Designer and working in this field for many years. I am providing best services on FIVERR.com.I will make sure 
you're 100% happy at every stage of the project. Every design will be unique which will identify and represent your company/business/brand. 



 My Services..... 



✔   Unlimited Revisions until your satisfaction 

✔   Express Delivery 


✔   Free 3D Mockup

✔   All necessary files: JPG, GIF, PNG, PDF, PSD, TIFF, AI

     or any other file types you would require.


✔   100% money back guarantee

✔   Professional and Fast Communication 

✔   Complete Satisfaction



Note: No mascot or 3D logos. 



✔  My target is reliability, customer satisfaction. Because your satisfaction is my success.



✔ I will address the exact needs of the customer to provide the outclass result.



✔ If you have any question about my gig you can ask before placing the order. I will be highly obliged to give you the right answer.

Reviews


:

Hands down the best experience I have ever had with any designer, we are extremely happy with our logo and it really gave our company the professional look we were going for. thank you so much for all your hard work!

:

Very precise. Totally captures everything I wanted. I will continue to use Honeyqureshi. I have a few more order to go

:

Honey was incredibly easy to work with. He was very professional and very quick on his reply. I held him up with my slow replies. The slight modifications and willingness to make my logo perfect was his top priority. I will absolutely work with him again. You should too, you will not regret it. Thanks HONEY!

:

First time using you and I guarantee I will be back! You did a great job and this is EXACTLY what I wanted! Had 3 others that were rated high that said they could not do what I needed. You nailed it!

:

very professional




No comments:

Post a Comment