Saturday, February 15, 2020

2 Dream Premium Quality Business Logo Design











About:

I am Graphic Designer, expertise as Logo Maker, I provide unique, 100% satisfactory standout designs that will surely make your business distinct from others.


I can design:
Professional / Signature / Hand Written / Minimalist / Business / Corporate / Custom / Modern / Abstract / Creative / Web / Real Estate logos EXCEPT cartoon mascot logos.


What you will receive:
1 100% Unique and Eye catchy LOGO for your business.
2 Free Source file including full pack (.ai, .png, .pdf, .eps, .svg, .jpeg, .psd and .tiff)
3 Up to 3 carefully premium quality logo concepts within 24 hours.
4 Unlimited revisions until you will be 100% satisfied. 
5 100% Copyright Ownership.
6 No MASCOTS. Please contact me before your order!
7 Convert to any size without the loss of quality.
8 Full Money Back Guarantee.


Please feel free to let me know if you like to know any other details and I would be happy to help.

Reviews


:

fine fine fine

:

Fast turnaround, great work.

:

dsfsdfsdfsdfasdfsdfd

:

A great job, meets deadlines and designs are incredible!

:

Great service.




No comments:

Post a Comment