Sunday, February 16, 2020

Design Mascot Logo For Your Esports Team











About:

welcome to my gig,



do you have a game team but do not have a logo yet? for just $ 5 I will create any mascot logo to make your team look more professional and make it easier for you to get sponsorship to your team



do not hesitate to order because with 6 years experience as graphic design I will try my best to make the best result



Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I needed a Logo for a Group and he perfected it!

:

Bought a team logo and was not disappointed, have purchased from seller in the past and have always gotten what i needed. Would recommend!

:

It was pleasure to work with you. Thanks for appreciating my works

:

Amazing experience, thank you for an awesome logo and branding! Would definitely recommend!

:

Was super receptive to feedback and turned around the product quickly! I've already commissioned him for logos in the past, every one has turned out amazing. Will always come back!




No comments:

Post a Comment