Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Design A Soccer Or Sports Logo











About:

      Welcome to my gig on fiverr.com                

Hi you!

I'm a professional graphic designer specialized in sports Logo & Branding design for the company. I have worked on more than 1000+ projects with 400+ positive feedbacks.  


What you'll get for $10: (Silver  PACKAGE)

  • Awesome Concept 
  • HQ images  
  • 3 days delivery
  • 3D Mockup


  • What you'll get for $50: (Gold  PACKAGE)


    • VIP Support
    • 2 Awesome Concepts
    • Source Files (Ai, SVG, EPS, PDF+++)
    • HQ images and Transparency images
    • Priority support
    • 1-day delivery
    • 3D mockup





    What you'll get for $120: (VIP PACKAGE)



    • 2 Awesome Concepts
    • Black / White Logo
    • Source Files (Ai, SVG, EPS, PDF+++)
    • Copyright file
    • 5 revisions
    • Anytime modification

    • 3d mockup
    • Stationery Design
    • Social Meda 
    • 1-day delivery




    Why choose Me?
    > I only provide original quality logo design
    > I have experience in sports, especially in soccer.
    > Custom logo
    > Professional, unique and fresh ideas
    > HIGH Resolutions JPEG 372 Dpi
    > 100% Satisfaction
    > Quick Reply
    >Client satisfaction is my TOP PRIORITY, so I will never let my client down.
    I will give you friendly and quality service and a FULL REFUND IF NOT SATISFIED WITH DESIGN!



    Don't wait just place the order!!!


    Reviews


    Seller's Response:

    This process could not have gone any smoother! HIGHLY satisfied with the outcome and prompt service. This designer is a TOP NOTCH PROFESSIONAL!

    :

    Thank you!

    :

    Worked with my timeline.

    :

    Great job as always

    :

    Quick communications and worked toward finished product very fast.




    No comments:

    Post a Comment