Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Design Amazing 3D Logo











About:

Hi

I am Graphic Designer.I have Great Experience 



If you are looking for a professional unique attractive logo for your business blog or anything then you really reached to a perfect place.

I am a professional LOGO DESIGNER with a long time work experience!

i have worked for thousands professional peoples of the world! and the displayed designs on my profile will show you what i am doing

 Friendly and respectful communication and fast response.

✔ 100% Satisfaction.

✔ 100% Money back Guarantee.
✔ Source files

✔ Printable logo

✔ Image will be JPG/PNG with transparent background.
✔ High Quality image (2000px x 2000px).

✔ T-Shirt mock up.(GIG EXTRA)

✔ 3D mock up.

✔ SOCIAL MEDIA KIT(GIG EXTRA)

✔ Unlimited reversions until 100% perfect

✔ Any required file format

✔ Any size that is needed

✔ Creative work

Thank you

Reviews


:

This was the 3rd time I worked with jessica_dxnr and I've been extremely pleased each time. I will continue to work with her more in the future.

:

Second time I asked jessica_dxnr to help me and she again provided a GREAT logo. It was done well and very quickly. I'll absolutely work with jessica_dxnr again in the future.

:

Great fast service

:

EXCELENTE SERVICIO. MIL GRACIAS POR TU TRABAJO. GENIAL

:

Really patience and very skillful. Definitely would use them again.




No comments:

Post a Comment