Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Design Unique And Creative Logo In 24 Hours











About:

Please Read everything first before you order :)



Logo is the face of your Business.

I'm here to assist you creating a Logo that will be unique & memorable. And definitely it will represent your Business perfectly to your target audiences.



Why Me ?

  • 100 % Original Design
  • Creative Unique & Memorable Concepts (Say not to Generic & Overused Concepts)
  • Initial Sketching
  • Unlimited Revisions until you Satisfied.
  • Fluent communication


My Process


For Logo: After getting the Brief & Direction from you I will generate some initial Concepts (brainstorming & then sketch). I'll then show you the concepts and we mutually develop it until we get the perfect Logo.



Brand Identity: Once the logo is created, I will then design the Business Card, Letterhead, Envelope & Facebook Cover according to the theme we applied in the Logo.



Please Note : I'll not design anything related to Alcohol & Adult things.

If you have any question, feel free to message me. I'll try to answer you within 30 minutes.



Happy Ordering :)

Regards, Jaydi

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Everything was great. I recommend this guy.

Seller's Response:

Easy to work with. Very good buyer.

Seller's Response:

very good to work with..Deff will be doing more work with him!

:

Good buyer. Happy to work with.

:

Fantastic seller




No comments:

Post a Comment