Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Design Unique Signature Logo











About:

                                           Welcome to my Signature gig.          

                         

I will give you an professional and attractive Signature logo design that will increase your company reputations and make you happy.i will work up to your desires....

.

Check out my portfolio

https://bit.ly/2VYhphc



Company names, websites, and emails look very professional with a custom hand written signature.





Use it with-
  • Email signature
  • Your online business
  • Social media headers
  • Ebooks
  • Business cards and flyers
  • T-shirts


File Format : PNG and JPG



I need from you:

1. Full name or Company name (main name)

2. Tagline or slogan

3. A sample of your favorite logo from my portfolio or send me a sample idea.



I Can Design Also:

Watermark | Professional Logo Design | Modern Logo Design  | Unique | creative | hand drawn | feminine | signature |  custom logo | watercolor | versatile | minimalist | Business card | Stationery Design | Letterhead 





                                       Unlimited Revisions

                  
 If you don't like 100% money back Guarantee 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job!

Seller's Response:

Great Buyer

Seller's Response:

Very good responses and tailored to my needs.. thank you for working with me i will definitly recommend!!

Seller's Response:

Great Buyer

:

Outstanding Experience! Delivered fast, great Communication highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment