Wednesday, March 18, 2020

2 Minimalist Logo Design In 24 Hrs











About:

The most important job of a logo is to help customers and customer prospects identify your company. That’s why the best logos are simple and minimalist and memorable. Just think about how many logos you are able to recognize in your everyday life!



Those minimalist and modern designs serve as a reminder that Nike was the brand that made your shoes, or that Apple is the reason why you’re reading this on a Macbook.


I like to deliver the projects on time and under budget so anyone can have a great minimalist and professional logo at a low price. If you are not satisfied with my service you will have 100% money back! Let's start on your project today!


My main objective is to design logical and simple, but very catchy designs, which are over remembered.

If you have any question or you need to discuss your project, please contact me. I am more than happy to help your requirement so please inbox me.



Why me?



✔︎ Over 500 logos designed for companies around the globe
✔︎ Completely handmade, unique and original custom logo design
✔︎ professional communication


Order a gig now :-)

Reviews


:

Great work!

:

Thanks again

:

Awesome work!

:

Great! My go to artist.

:

Great logo and fast work. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment