Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Create Signature Logo For Your Business











About:

   Here is your  CREATIVE SIGNATURE LOGO DESIGN





                100% original, NO templates, NO copying!



           
 * * * * *I will do 5 revisions for the basic order * * * * *



I will design simple and Elegant text logo for your Company/Business.

The $5 order includes your logo in  only jpg non of the file is free in 5$ except jpg read clearly 5$ buyers especially thanks.

.its a signature fonts not handdrawn so no one ask for handdrawn read clearly thanks



What you can use your design for:
  • Online business website
  • Photography watermark
  • Blogs
  • Banners
  • EBooks
  • E-mail signature
  • Resume
  • Stationary
  • Printing; T-shirts, business cards, flyers, posters and signage
  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I absolutely LOVE IT. This is the only artist here who really understands what the client wants!

:

Muy buen trabajo.

:

I had a positive experience and would definitely work with mrsignature again.

:

my first time on Fiverr so not sure what to expect. I did get a note that he was behind schedule and I could cancel if I wanted and get money back. I am happy with the outcome. Would have liked a different font on the wording but, did not want to pay more. Wasn't sure if changing that was an option without paying more.

:

Great! Reached my goals




No comments:

Post a Comment